Thursday, October 23, 2008

Favorite Obama quotes

Here are some of the more amusing Obama quotes. These are exactly the way they were said or written. Now if i were to say some of this garbage I would be labeled a racist, but Mr. Obama continues to get a free pass on these things. Why is that?

Tim was not a conscious brother. Tim wore argyle sweaters and pressed jeans and talked like Beaver Cleaver. …His white girlfriend was probably waiting for him up in his room, listening to country music.

“Dreams From My Father,” pp. 101-102

“I learned how to talk to white folks as to not scare them”

From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERTISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE"

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

"I will stand with the muslims should the political winds change". Yes he actually said that.

But this strategy alone couldn’t provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerated. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

“Dreams From My Father,” page 101

Just a short list of some of Obama's Good friends
  1. Jeremiah Wright ("God **** America")
  2. Michael Pfleger ("There were a whole lot of white people crying")
  3. Otis Moss, Obama's new pastor, who thanked God for Michael Pfleger's message as shown above
  4. The Trinity United Church of Christ, which applauded Pfleger's racist tirade. TUCC also published blood libels of the United States and Israel--e.g. Jeremiah Wright accused the U.S. of inventing the AIDS virus, and the church's official newsletter carried a guest opinion piece that accused Israel of inventing an "ethnic bomb" to kill Black people and Arabs.
  5. Al Sharpton and his National Action Network: Google on "Freddy's Fashion Mart" (and "Tawana Brawley" and "Yankel Rosenbaum") to learn more.
  6. Louis Farrakhan; Obama admittedly never endorsed Farrakhan, but he refused to "reject" Farrakhan's endorsement until after Hillary Clinton and Tim Russert backed him into a corner on national television.

No comments: